SDKs are a vital resource for any ecosystem and SDKs for OpenStack are proliferating. We should discuss what we can do to handle this from a documentation perspective.
Some of the topics/questions to address are:
1. What SDKs are you using and why?
2. How do we track SDKs that support OpenStack?
3. Where do we track SDKs that support OpenStack?
4. What criteria do we use to allow an SDK to claim OpenStack support?
5. When documenting the SDK API at the function level, do you duplicate info from api.openstack.org or do you just link to it? Are there other options?
6. What's missing from the documentation of the SDKs you're using?
In this session we will discuss these issues and any others that participants think are relevant. We will try to reach some kind of consensus and a pick a path forward.